Sorry! The 2017 Promotion is over.
Here are the steps for Professional In-office Whitening in our office:
Custom Bleach Trays
STEP 1: You will come in for a 15-minute appointment to take impressions.
Custom trays are skillfully made in our office to allow for optimized whitening at home.
*We can do this at the end of a dental cleaning appointment, but please be sure to let us know ahead of time for proper scheduling.
STEP 2: A week after your impressions, you will come in for a 90-minute professional whitening session.
This session is meant to jump-start the whitening process and we find most patients leave at least one shade lighter!
STEP 3: You will leave our office with your custom trays and patient kit. This kit contains 8 applicators of whitening gel (35% Carbamide Peroxide), pocket tray case, and Whitening Toothpaste.
You will continue the whitening process at home. 30-minutes once per day for the next 10 to 14 days.
Dr. Jones uses the Opalescence Tooth Whitening System. We have used this system for over 6 years and love the results. Like the story of the Tortoise & The Hare...Dr. Jones believes that slow and steady is much more effective and safe than a one-time blast of in-office whitening.
- For best results, we recommend whitening after a dental cleaning.
- Avoid drinks and food that are known to stain teeth. These included coffee, tea, juices, sodas, red wine and berries. We know that those are the favorites, so if you do drink/eat them, be sure to drink/rinse with water. Tobacco stains teeth over time, too!
- Opalescence has anti-sensitivity ingredients within the product. However, we recommend using a sensitivity toothpaste a week before whitening and during the at-home treatment phase.
- Store whitening gel syringes in your fridge.
- Results vary during in-office session and at home.
- For more information, visit the Opalescence FAQS Page.
- The sale of whitening product is for current patients ONLY. We want to make sure patients are in good periodontal health before starting this process.
- We are accepting new patients -- please contact us to schedule!
- Payment is due at the time of In-Office Whitening or product purchase. For pricing, please email or call us at 913-491-0077.
- Patients must have a zero-balance (unless we are still waiting on dental insurance for a recent visit).
- Whitening will not work on restorations (fillings, bonding, crowns, etc).